I came into Cole’s room the other day.
I saw the sweet little boy on the left, but was instantly reminded of a picture of that same baby boy (taken just 16 months earlier)…
…which really made me want to cry a little. He grew so fast!
Amazing. He was and is darling.
He sure is a cute boy! I can't believe how fast kids grow either.
Made me a little sad too! K is making me feel the same way- no more bumbo, no more baby tub....guess you better jump on having another ;) Such a sweet boy!
Wow he has grown so much! so cute!
Gosh, crazy how much more he fills out the crib.
Amazing. He was and is darling.
ReplyDeleteHe sure is a cute boy! I can't believe how fast kids grow either.
ReplyDeleteMade me a little sad too! K is making me feel the same way- no more bumbo, no more baby tub....guess you better jump on having another ;) Such a sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteWow he has grown so much! so cute!
ReplyDeleteGosh, crazy how much more he fills out the crib.
ReplyDelete