But…you know what is fun? A lupper at the Lion House Pantry with my little family afterwards. And even better than that? A tour of the Beehive House in which a nonmember couple asks, “How many children did Brigham Young have?”
The Response? 56…
…that, and four largely raised eyebrows from the couple who knew nothing poignant of Brigham Young up until this moment. Classic.
I missed the two posts before this on my update feed...I am surprised that Coley did so awesome at the dentist- even more surprised that mc did so well. Must just be Dave's office. And, I commend you for the Fair. I really hate it. Like, detest. I don't like the huge animals, fried crap on a stick (no bueno), and the hoards of people are all not up my alley. Now, the Lupper does sound delightful and WE are definitely due for one of those :)
ReplyDelete