Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Date Night

We had all planned to go to Chalk the Walk. But at the last minute, Coley puked.  We changed plans, and Dad took Kate out for dinner and art, while I stayed at home with the Bear.
Mister/Sister Date: 
IMG_1266
 
Meanwhile, Coley decided he’d had enough downtime (he must have sensed there was fun being had without him). After several “I need to go in the car, Mom!” petitions, he and I finally loaded up. As we were leaving our neighborhood, I asked, “Well, where do you want to go? Without hesitation he responded, “Mmm…Paris, France.”
 
We didn’t make it there, though I would have been more than happy to oblige. Instead, we hit up a Frozen Yogurt joint. Second best thing to Paris, right? No. That's a big, fat lie. Still, fun to sit, eat, and admire my cute little date!
 
Mother/Brother Date:
It was a nice night for all of us. Dave and I both agreed that handling one child for the night was a good break for both of us;)

No comments:

Post a Comment