A couple of pics from Kate’s Thanksgiving feast at school. There sure were a lot of cute pilgrims, and I, for one, was certainly thankful that I could come be a part of it all.
The right pic is of Kate and her friend, Victoria. And did you notice Kate’s roll? Carrots and turkey sandwich. Tasty.
***
It was our turn to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Blackhursts. That party always consists of MANY PEOPLE and much loudness (in a good way…sort of;)
A few pics from the party…
Question…is this odd behavior?
How about this? He’s eating lint! And this is not uncommon for him. He says the word “lint” frequently throughout his day, and loves nothing more than picking the lint balls from his blankie and Grandma’s rug and eating them. It’s quite the act of generosity when he offers the rest of us lint saying, “Wint. Eat it.” Hmmmm…
Ah…the white elephant gift exchange. Kate scored a magic kit that is tragically missing the hat and and wand necessary for almost EVERY trick in the kit. Cole, well, he got a Hotwheels car and M&M’s; although, not rightfully so. When his older cousin, Jaxon, unwrapped the car and candy, Cole quickly demanded that they be his. Lucky that Jaxon is the loving, peace-keeping cousin that he is.
We’ve got lots of things to be thankful for, although our kids are definitely high up on the list!
I am laughing OUT. LOUD. at "wint. eat it." Cole is my new favorite person.
ReplyDeleteEating lint is normal....nnnyes. I caught Julia with a dead fly in her mouth the other day just in time to pull out a headless thorax, so I'd take lint over that!! I'm lame...just catching up on blog land.
ReplyDeleteWhere are the Indians?!
ReplyDelete