Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mini Cheerleaders

Friday night was cold, extremely. As luck would have it, Friday night was also when Kate and the rest of the Mini Cheerleaders performed during A.F.’s Football Half-time Fundraiser.

We bundled her up and I couldn’t help but think of this guy:

while looking at this girl:053

Oh, such the cute cheerleader!

Mud, rain, and bitter coldness aside…all turned out well. Kate got to be coached by her cheerleader cousin, Cabrina, and performed alongside her two cousins, Bella and Cammie. 073

She even got to perform a dance to her favorite, Justin Bieber, before doing the cheers.

I think Kate may have been the youngest one there, but she was so cute and loved playing cheerleader for the night. And, of course, her parents’ hearts swelled with pride while watching her!

062

“Are we going to do any more cheerleading shows, Mom?”

“Not till next year, Sweetie,” I told her.

She was very much bummed. And rightly so.

2 comments:

  1. And so it begins! She looks so cute and little out there! Didn't you just want to hop out on the field and bust a move for old times sake? Maybe pull some toilet paper out of your sleeve and wave it around? "I love you always forever..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl is getting too big! I feel like it has been forever since we have seen you guys! We are booked up solid this weeked but how about next week?

    ReplyDelete