Dave and I have seen Wicked a couple of times, but last year when it came to SLC, we were so sad we didn’t take my mom. She’s been dying to see it forever now! When we found out Wicked was returning, we bought tickets a year early so we could bring Grandma and Kate (who also has been dying to see it).
For a whole year, Sister fell asleep to the Wicked soundtrack, memorizing all the songs. As a side note…so weird to me! I would have considered it the world’s biggest torture to listen to musicals every night! Anyway…ALAS, August 23rd (which is Grandma’s birthday) finally came! Time to see the show!
We ate crepes at a café across the street right before the show, and munched on gummy bears, M&M’s, and Mentos throughout the show. It was a great little afternoon and so fun to watch it with my mom, Kel, and my favorite little Broadway girl.
Thanks again for letting me tag along. I sure enjoyed it. :)
ReplyDelete