Saturday, May 24, 2014

Not So Curious Anymore

We took the kiddos to the new Curiosity Museum. It was darling and all, but I quickly regretted going. The crowds did me in! It all reminded me of visiting a Costco on a Saturday in LA. And by that I mean, claustrophobia and pure chaos. And, oddly, I’m sort of feeling like I’m the only Utahn bothered by the crowds??? Yes? No?

Alas, both kids loved the bank and the dark drawing/photo room. Kate enjoyed her time in the tornado simulator, Sandra enjoyed the swinging bridges (well, that’s questionable). Cole did not enjoy getting stuck in the kids’ climbing jungle gym, nor did the mom enjoy climbing all through it to rescue him.

Once we had seen it all, we were ready to split. Dinner afterwards at Firehouse Subs is never great tasting, but was great for my nerves to just sit still without the rest of Utah County by my side.
0149309dadb9061d2688e6264c02dcb7ca0f7f6878015fbaed43be81ff751127a346f2689e592a89ff63
 
019089e98115c9d36c22eb05d4bc70842bb091392201d87c161c10046ffcd2352a69b3aec1531a223083

No comments:

Post a Comment