Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Steel Days

Well, we were just the regular A.F. city celebrators this year! We got ourselves some Williamson friends and hit the carnie. Then Kate was in her first parade for dance, and last, we saw and heard SheDaisy as the fireworks exploded above us from Annette’s backyard. We checked all the boxes!

101

104

Not pictured, but loved that Mck did devil horns on the rides…obviously a product of her father.

112

118

Cole makes new friends on the ride. He’s happy about it:

131

140

And on to the parade. Miss Sleepy Eyes…we had to wake Sissy up for her Big Day!

158

Waiting for the parade to start. Being 85th in the parade makes for a long morning…

168

And here’s Miss America (‘n Fork) herself. This was the very end of the parade when everyone was hot and tired, but there she was, still smiling and waving (with both hands, mind you). I had to laugh when I saw this!

186

3 comments:

  1. And I had to laugh when I saw you running up 100 East taking pictures of Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is adorable! She is on her way to stardom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last pic of Kate is amazing. All the other girls are totally dragging, barely a smile among them, and Kate is totally glowing it up. So funny.

    ReplyDelete