Dear Dad,
Thanks for being so nice! You’re the best dad ‘cause you make money for us and I like your green beans. I like you to bring me on vacations. I like that you’re my dentist and I get prizes and the tickle brush! And I like your IPad.That’s all.
Love,
Kate
Dear Dad,
You are my buddy! I love it when you’re home. I especially love Wednesday mornings…that’s the day you go into work late. I like to pump weights with you, and chase you around, and get all the Daddy time I can.
I love it when you help me brush my teeth with “Pooh.” In fact, I want to do it all day long!!! And when you wrap me up in my bath towel and tote me away to my room, it makes me laugh! And thanks for introducing me to all things Disney; you know, Mouse, Wall-E, Nion, Mi (Muppets); without you, I might never know they existed.
The whole family adores you! Mom has a major crush on you. And “Tate” and I think you’re TOPS! Thanks for loving us. Happy Father’s Day!
Love,
Cole
Sounds like your kids' oral hygiene is well taken care of! :) That was really cute.
ReplyDelete