Friday, September 16, 2011

Farm Jaunt

058We traipsed around a farm today; a real one. I don’t much love farms. Dirt, flies, and stink aren’t really my thing. But this visit was so fun, not just for two little sweeties, but also for their adoring mom.

Our ward playgroup set this one up. It was a very close farm, just off canyon road, and the lady hosting was very generous to let us come. There were so many cute moments and pics that I had a hard time narrowing, as you will soon see.

Feeling sheeps’ wool…

007008

Kate feeding, Porcelain, the horse….

011015

Cole admiring the horses…

024Such an angelic face!022017This one’s funny to me…Cole looks like he’s getting his
"brave” on before petting the horse:028

“Why am I closing my eyes in that picture?” Kate asked. I don’t know, but I’m glad she did. It made for one cute picture:

021030

Riding the horses…

043

Cole’s first time on a horse. A “Remember This Moment” moment for me!!!!

038

044041Petting the barnyard kitty….050006

Kate looks meant to be a cowgirl, doesn’t she?

4 comments:

  1. Kate could be the rodeo queen in 12 years or so; wearing her Wranglers, cowgirl boots and brush popper, and she'd actually be cute wearing the attire! What a doll she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I'm clearly behind on my blogs right now, because Cole looks like a full on little boy! He's grown and changed so much! And I'm loving the baby tank top. Classic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these pictures! Especially the ones of Cole on the horse! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "old timey" pics...are you becoming a photoshop queen in addition to your sewing ;) What are you guys doing this weekend???

    ReplyDelete