I’m gonna say that New Year’s Eve is one of mine and Dave’s least favorite holidays. We always have BIG expectations, and yet, it’s usually not very exciting. This year we did our best to combat the boredom! We made reservations for Carrabba’s (the day after Christmas)…so, if nothing else, we would eat good food that night. And we did. AND we were glad we had reservations because that place was nuts!
Afterwards, we stopped by Alisha’s Cupcakes and had everyone pick out their own delicious treat! Once home, we ate our cupcakes, set off fireworks, and put on some glowsticks and party gear.
And to top the evening off, we played our new Disney Headbanz game (compliments of our Willie friends). I don’t think it’s important to mention who won the game (or even who LOST THE GAME;), but I’ll go ahead and say it anyway…ahem, I was the winner. I may not be a Monopoly Genius, Mr. Blackhurst, but I certainly know my Disney.
Happy New Year!
Food. Games. WINNING. Not bad. Happy new year! Play date soon? We can come to you this time.
ReplyDeleteI guess I missed all your Christmas posts! You my dear, look HOT in the post with the kids :) and glad the Headbandz game was a hit! Never a dull moment at the Blackhurst house! Here is to a fruitful 2014 :)
ReplyDelete