Next school year will be hard for Brother Bear (this is something we quickly recognized this summer). BUT...we did sign him up for a couple days at 2 year-old preschool! Yay! This means his world will not end after all!
We went to meet his teacher at Kids Village. I had heard great things about this place, but upon walking in, I was SOLD!
Upon entering, there's a courtyard; and in the center is a giant tree house that little people can go into.
Surrounding this tree house is an entire "village" with shop facades, that are actually classrooms.
And while I recognize how very shallow it is to assume that a place decorated so dang darling equates with good teaching, it made me super excited for Coley! It's gotta be like going to school at Disneyland. Even Kate agreed, "Yeah, Cole's school is going to be more fun than mine."
Cole got to try out his classroom, as well as meet his new teacher, Miss Jessie.
In addition to his homeroom, Cole gets to rotate to two workshop classes in a day. His workshops are: Arts & Crafts, Science & Computers, Cooking & Nutrition, and Music & Movement. We visited each classroom, and the kids got to do little activities at each.
Yep, someone is excited for his "Bear School" to start! What a big boy!
I'm excited for Coley Bear. That school looks so nice. I'll have to look into it when Bryson gets a little older.
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely incredible! Where is this place? How have I never heard of it before? And I do think you can judge a teacher by their classroom. At least just a bit! :)
ReplyDeleteI've never seen such an incredible preschool. Lucky Cole!!!
ReplyDelete