These two cousins decided they would go “snowing.” First item on the agenda: getting dressed and pulling funny faces.
This little boy didn’t realize why he had to wear all that stuffy clothing…
…until he got outside to discover the wonder of snow. So darling, that one.
Second item of business: building a snowman. The mom helped a tad with rolling and stacking the snowman, but the girls handled the rest. They even stained their little hands tie-dying their snowman. He was one colorful man of snow!
Of course, there was also some snow shoveling going on.
Is no one else taken by these kids?
Cole’s agenda differed from the girls’. He used much of his time and energy chasing the neighbors’ cat, Katara:
That darn cat was just too fast for those tiny legs!
And what would a snow day be without snow angels and eating snow?
Those are such great pictures. Love your kids.
ReplyDeleteThat last pic of Coley eating the snow cracks me up. I guess in this case, "don't eat the yellow snow" doesn't really apply. So your pics are really crisp- did you edit them at all or just your fancy camera?
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable pictures and kids!! It'd be nice to have more snow this year for the kiddies to play in. Thank you for letting me pick your husband's dentist brain the other night. 5 kids, and I still have no clue what I'm doing.
ReplyDeleteYes, I am taken by them. And by your new camera! So so so excited to see you in person next week!
ReplyDelete