I've had fun dabbling in the Etsy business. I'm hardly a successful seller, but it's a fun challenge for me while I'm at home with the kids to think up and create items to sell.
A most exciting and unexpected event happened from early November through mid-January. My Shave and Play Barbie white elephant gift was spotlighted on a website called, "Thisiswhyimbroke.com." It increased traffic to my shop like crazy and I made substantially more sells than my norm.
Every day over the holidays I was in a rush, and up to my arms in Barbie hair, making these stupid dolls! Even Dave had to be hired as my mail manager. I wanted to call it quits and just relax, but Dave kept encouraging me. We kept on keeping on and it was even KIND OF fun (in retrospect). The sales have since died, but it was a fun little memory in 2015 for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment