Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas!

Christmas Eve at Grandma Sherrie’s. Dinner, nativity, gifts, and Santa:

Mine and Kelly’s fam went in on a set of nativity costumes for my mom. It’s something I’ve heard her say she’s wanted a thousand times, so I think she loved it. The set actually turned out pretty cute.

01f5a19c5b6823a3fef41eb70ccdb2d251960b9517

Our fam with Santa

01bb04662933821473b5eb243579383b90c2713d9b

The spread. This really does not look like very much, but I’m here to tell you…the kids got too much as usual!

It was fun to have Christmas in our new basement this year. The toys and mess didn’t have to get cleaned up right away, which made life a little more fun for everyone!

Kate’s token gifts this year: guitar, electric scooter, microscope, Draw Like a Pro projector, origami.

Cole’s token gifts: marble run, Kindle Fire, Legos, Superman watch (why he had to have this I’ll never know?), microphone, Star Wars cars, drill activity set.

011c2c90a9f1b16763c97c83313f920f7e29622e98

Christmas morning; waiting to go downstairs. This is the first Christmas we didn’t have to wake up the kids!

01b750caf12099cdbb886e9cc18065c0aacc5d32fd

Dinner on Christmas Day at Buca. Yep, we’re those people. And, yep, it was tasty.

01fc3d9206b56529501851e21548dda5101dfbf0d8

And the day after Christmas…dinner with Ryan & Dren’s fam at Benihana.

No comments:

Post a Comment