Yes, very cute! I'll be calling you the day after labor day (and the week of my 30th birthday) for some intense therapy about sending my little one away for 6 hours (and about getting old). You better be prepared!!
She looks so grown up. I am kind of torn about how I will feel sending Mc to school next year- excited for her to make new friends and learn new stuff but sad that she doesn't need me as much anymore. Back to work for me on Monday....I am dreading that more!
It's really hard the first year or two, then it gets easier. I shed a tear or two this year, but my sadness was short-lived when I got home, the house was quiet, and I was able to clean without anyone under toe.
she looks ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, very cute! I'll be calling you the day after labor day (and the week of my 30th birthday) for some intense therapy about sending my little one away for 6 hours (and about getting old). You better be prepared!!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Nebraska is the worst.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so grown up. I am kind of torn about how I will feel sending Mc to school next year- excited for her to make new friends and learn new stuff but sad that she doesn't need me as much anymore. Back to work for me on Monday....I am dreading that more!
ReplyDeleteIt's really hard the first year or two, then it gets easier. I shed a tear or two this year, but my sadness was short-lived when I got home, the house was quiet, and I was able to clean without anyone under toe.
ReplyDelete