Wednesday, June 1, 2011

GaLoon

It was another marvelous Memorial Day at Lagoon. Seriously. It was like Lagoon had protective rain bubble over it, unlike everywhere else in Utah that day. It was a tad chilly in the morning (hence, the snow on the foothills behind us), but the crowds and lines were a lovely size.

This is the usual crew we go to Lagoon with:020
This is the brave little girl that holds her arms up in the sky, giggling and squealing on rollercoasters:
022
This the little bear that goes with the flow:086
And this is this year’s Christmas card (assuming we don’t get on family pics between now and December): 
Blackhurst 65 (4)Surely, we could get some by then. But, likely, we won't.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE your family pic. So cute. I've always wanted to do that at Lagoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Dave is holding that gun, but it's freaking me out slightly that it looks like sweet little Cole is robbing someone at 6 months old. You guys never cease to amaze me in the fun department!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was cold that day! but your kids are so cute and looks like a bunch of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, those last two pics are to die for. I personally hope you don't get family pics between now and December.

    ReplyDelete