Sunday, December 12, 2010

Such A Blessing

And by blessing, I mean in more ways than one.  Look at our little treasure… cole's blessing 027

I’m not sure what I did to deserve this sweet baby.  He is the most even-tempered, easy-going, happy and beautiful little angel that I could have NEVER imagined in a hundred years.

Today was Cole’s blessing day.  I think the Cole Man must have known it was his big day.  He was happy to be there and was looking sharp in his suit!  cole's blessing 039Dave gave a perfect blessing! I will forever be grateful that I was smart enough to marry Dave, not just for my sake, but for our kids’. It’s nice to have him leading and teaching through his good example.

And, being that Cole is getting a little shout out post, here are some more pics for your viewing pleasure and mine:

cole's blessing 007

We tried out Cole in his new Bumbo.  Oh, heavens.  Do they make these things purely for the parents’ gratification?  Seriously, he looked so edible in his little seat.

I laughed when I stood up and realized just how tiny he is to be sitting up like a big person.cole's blessing 006

And I liked this last pic…only because this is an image that I see on a daily basis.  Love those dark blue eyes gazing back at me! He is truly from Heaven.cole's blessing 009

5 comments:

  1. He is such a sweetie and Dave really gave a great blessing. Sorry we had to high five and run (though the Dunford was delicious!) we were glad we could be there. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his little suit! He's such a handsome little guy! LOVE the bumbo! Thanks for getting the one for Griff. It's such a great invention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blessing day! Love that little suit, and those pics of him in the bumbo are AWESOME. Those cheeks are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were glad we could be there. He is quite heavenly. I adore the bumbo too!

    ReplyDelete