Okay, so we may have spent the night with hundreds of crazed 14 year-old girls watching "So You Think You Can Dance" in concert...
But I loved every minute of it. Don't judge me; maybe Dave's blue cotton candy-stained lips, but not me.
But I loved every minute of it. Don't judge me; maybe Dave's blue cotton candy-stained lips, but not me.
How fun Ash! I'm totally jealous! I would love to go to a taping of that show! Which one were you at? Will it be the one that airs this week?
ReplyDeleteI'm totally jealous. 14 year olds aside, that would be an awesome show.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I saw that was coming to town, but wondered how it would be from a nosebleed seat. Was the dancing still as magical as it is on TV without all the close-ups? Also, does Cat Deeley travel on the tour with the dancers?
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous, not only that you got to go to the show but also that there was cotton candy!
ReplyDeleteSo jealous! We are such huge fans! And I love that my husband loves it as much as I do. So we always wonder if the view is as good live as it is just watching it at home?
ReplyDeleteTotally jealous! I love that show and then to see them dance live! So cool Aish. You guys do the coolest things! Fun stuff!
ReplyDeleteThere's nothing to be ashamed of here. I'm ashamed I wasn't there since I probably spend at least 10% of my week watching, thinking, analyzing, and talking about this show. I need a full report. And I mean NEED.
ReplyDelete