Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pumpkin Decorating

Anyone who knows my mom, knows that she is the ultimate mom, and an even more ultimate grandma. Whenever she tends her grandkids she's always trying to think up new crafts, activities, and experiences for them (SHE obviously should have been the teacher).

The other day, when she was dropping the boys off, she also brought along three pumpkins for each of the kids to decorate. The kids were in a Halloween wonderland, and sadly, I couldn't take credit for planning it.

Preparing for fun with permanent markers:
Hard at work:

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I can't believe Kate can write her name on a pumpkin so perfectly. Her handwriting looks just like yours. Perhaps she'll sign her mom's name in high school like you...I mean...WE did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suh-weet. I forgot you can use permanent markers on pumpkins. I picked up two a week ago, but they are still sitting undecorated because I've not wanted to clean up the mess from painting or cutting into them with the kids. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete