Tuesday, September 1, 2009

ARRR!!!!

Well, Pirate Island has arrived in Utah County. Kate took us there last night to check it out. Initially, she was a little scared of the darkness. But once she discovered the games, the playground, and a really big slide she was sold. After cashing in $11 worth of tickets, she even got her own pirate sword (which she's been napping with ever since). I'm not so sure her parents would agree, but Kate thought the place was pretty awesome.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...We tried to go there last weekend, but it was an hour wait. Would you recommend we take the girls? BTW, I LOVE Kate's pictures! Very darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Pirate Island came to St. George a few months ago and my kids were excited, but honestly I thought the food was kind of nasty. Those chip "things" they serve as appetizers were . . .interesting and they put cinnamon on their pineapple! Who does that? Oh well, it's all about the atmosphere, I guess and the kids don't care as long as they can spend your money to get tokens :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why have I not heard of this place? Once again, I'm not as fun as you are!

    ReplyDelete