Last weekend after Kate's ER visit, she only wanted one thing: to go see animals. Seriously, all the next day she kept saying, "I want to go see animals." We gave into her requests and took her to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. Let's hope it didn't make any animals sick, but it made her day...and ours too.
Sophie loves animals too. I am sorry that Kate had the croup. Joe had that every other week for nearly 18 months. It sucks. We found going outside or a hot shower running with the bathroom door closed works the best and then to the doctors office for the steriod the next morning.
Sophie loves animals too. I am sorry that Kate had the croup. Joe had that every other week for nearly 18 months. It sucks. We found going outside or a hot shower running with the bathroom door closed works the best and then to the doctors office for the steriod the next morning.
ReplyDelete