Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Class Act

Okay...I won't say you people didn't warn me. Everyone from here to Arizona (Mark) told me they couldn't believe I watched such garbage as the Bachelor. My argument to them was that I couldn't help it...I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, and even a regular poor judge of character.

But even I could not believe last night's Bachelor finale and "The Bachelor: After the Final Rose"! I mean come on...what a loser that Jason Mesnick is! You're right, Jason. That wasn't exactly the classiest thing you did!

From now on, I think it's best I focus my attention on HIGH quality programming, such as: The Hills, American Idol, ANTM, Desperate Housewives, The Office, etc.! Yes, quality!

There I said it...we're through Bachelor (at least until next season)!

6 comments:

  1. I'm currently watching the "After The After the Final Rose." I am still MADDER than MAD!! We're done, Bachelor! (I said nothing about the Bachelorette).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very angry and mad after last nights the final rose 2. I can't believe they had the nerve to kiss and make out on TV like that. I loved how mad Melissa was, she was steaming hot. I don't blame her. I heard rumor that this planned all a long! If it is, it just makes him a bigger jerk. Oh well, I am excited to see Jillian as the bachorlette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ryan and I watched it as well and couldn't believe what he did. I think he is a complete loser and yes I will still watch it because I enjoy watching reality tv

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Tisha (weird that I have to preface my posts that way haha).....I NEVER have watched the bachelor and if I was to base my opinion of it on that last episode...man what trashy TV!!! That dude is ri-freaking-diculous! :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, as much as I HATE that Jason Mesnick, I thank him for the most hilarious entertainment I could ever imagine. I laughed and laughed and laughed. After a long day, we could all use a good laugh, right? This is how I justify watching the stupid show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm bitter at Jason, and I totally think it was staged and that Molly knew in advance. She wasn't mad enough or shocked enough. Melissa was more believable. I'm excited for the Bachelorette though, because then us girls get to look at 25 hot guys! Its our turn now! Hot tub scenes here we come!

    ReplyDelete