Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sledding!

Dave was determined that he and I would finally go skiing during Christmas Break. Long story short, we didn't make it. He went to all the trouble to buy us new winter wear, so we took Kate for a sledding trip instead.

Sometimes it's hard not to just sqeeze her!

You might be asking yourself...does Ashley look sick? Oh, no...it's just me sporting my all-natural, non-makeup look! Don't be afraid.

Side note...check out the mountains behind us...this is right next to our house!

Kate was fearless! Can you see that little person just gliding down the hill all by herself? What other 1 1/2 year old do you know would do that?


Kate actually spent more time at the playground nearby.

1 comment:

  1. YEAH! I'm so glad you gave in to the pressure. Kate is just beautiful! I'm jealous of your home so close to the mountains.

    ReplyDelete